60 Minute Driving Lesson
1 hour driving in our under 17 lessons
- 60 Minute Driving Lesson
- Driving Diary Also Included
- From Age 10+ Be Over 4’10” (147cm)
- Really Benefits Beginner Drivers
This voucher is for a 60 minute driving lesson in a Vauxhall Corsa with a qualified intructor.
Junior driving lesson for kids aged 10+, Perfect for kids who want to take their first steps learning how to drive.
The drive will be completed with a qualified instructor in the passenger seat with a dual control controlled car.
Learn how to start, drive, brake, corner, change gear, stop and reverse a car.
All pupils will receive a drive diary to show their progress and extra lessons can be adapted to suit.
There may be up to 2 other guests participating in the experience
This voucher is valid for 6 months only from the date of purchase and therefore the day of the experience must be before this date.
Instant E-Vouchers or gift voucher packs available in the checkout.
You can upgrade to 5 driving lessons for one person, which is an ideal way of under 17’s getting some practice before actually having driving lessons.
Extra lessons and time can be added to this experience if required.
- Welcome and registration
- 60 driving lesson in a dual controlled Vauxhall Corsa
- Learn how to start, drive, brake, corner, change gear, stop and reverse a car
- This lesson follows the Driving Standards Agency Curriculum
- All pupils will receive a drive diary to show their progress
- There may be up to 2 other guests participating in the experience
- Upgrade to drive a Subaru Impreza WRX STi – £20
- Upgrade to 5 Lessons – £450
Stafford Driving Centre
Stafford Driving Centre, Clanford Road, Seighford, Stafford. ST18 9PF
Please allow approximately 2.5 hours at the venue for a Junior Driving Lesson.
You must not hold any form of driving licence, be over 4’10” (147cm) and be aged between 10 and 18 years. They must also be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
Anyone under the height restriction will take part as a passenger.
Events run at Stafford on selected weekdays during school holidays and selected weekends.
Bookings made between 11am and 3pm are classed as premium time slots and will incur an additional cost of £10. These are subject to availability, please enquire at time of booking.
Cancellation Policy – To cover you in case your event needs to be rescheduled.
Damage Waiver Policy – To cover the excess of up to £2000 in the event of an accident.
These can be found and purchased at checkout.
Here is a list of all the optional extras available. These can be added at the checkout.
- Cancellation Policy: £10
- Damage Waiver: £25
- Upgrade to Lesson in a Subaru Impreza WRX STi: £20