Anglesey Race Circuit – Trac Mon (Adults & Juniors)
Anglesey Race Circuit (Trac Mon), Ty Croes, Anglesey, Wales, LL63 5TF
How to find us:
From North Wales Mainland
- Cross the Britannia Bridge onto Anglesey.
- Continue West along the new A55 Dual Carriageway for approximately 12 miles.
- Look for the White on Brown tourism sign for the circuit at Junction 5.
- Follow the A4080 signposted Rhosneigr and Aberffraw.
- Continue past Rhosneigr, which is situated to the right of the A4080 on towards Aberffraw.
- Just under 5 miles from leaving the dual carriageway (A55) look for White on Brown Tourism signs at a small crossroads and turn right towards the circuit.
From the Port of Holyhead:
- Visitors travelling from the Port of Holyhead should travel east along the A55 for approximately 7 miles then take the A4080 from Junction 5
The track we use at Anglesey Race Circuit (Trac Mon) is 1.2 miles long.
The venue is an international race circuit used for all aspects of motor racing. The course used consists of 2 long straights and 4 hair pin bends.
Onsite facilities include: Parking, pit stop cafe, toilets, spectator viewing areas and picnic area.
Require a hotel?
Click here for hotels in Anglesey